Reserving the Gallery
The Latino Cultural Center (LCC) is one of the few spaces on campus available at no charge for events and meetings organized by UIC departments and units, registered student organizations, and community partners. We ask from everyone who uses the gallery space to please follow our procedures and regulations. Failure to do so may result in denial of future space requests.
Please read the following before submitting a Space Request Form:
The LCC Gallery can only be reserved for events and meetings organized by UIC departments, units, registered student organizations or LCC community partners. If you are not one of these, your request will be denied.
- If you are submitting this form on behalf of an outside organization or because you are a member of such organization, your request will be denied. In other words, your event or meeting must be a project or effort of a UIC department, unit or registered student organization.
- We define community partners as organizations that collaborate on projects with the Latino Cultural Center.
- Requests by community partners must be approved by the LCC director.
- You will be asked to agree to the Procedures and Regulations and the Terms and Conditions outlined on this form.
- All fields on the Space Request Form must be completed and you must complete only one submission per event. If you fail to do this, your request will be denied.
Read the LCC Gallery After Hours Checklist [PDF].
- After-hour events: The LCC Gallery is available from 10am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. You can request the Gallery for after hours: weekdays 5pm to 8pm and Saturdays 2pm to 6pm.
- The Gallery is not available outside these hours or Sundays.
Please note: Due to the high demand for the LCC Gallery, we need at least 3 business days to process your request.
To reserve the LCC Gallery, submit the :