Reserving the Gallery
The Latino Cultural Center is one of the few spaces on campus available at no charge for events and meetings organized by UIC departments and units, registered student organizations, and community partners. We ask from everyone who uses the gallery space to please follow our procedures and regulations. Failure to do so may result in denial of future space requests.
Please read the following before submitting a Space Request Form:
1) Who can reserve the Gallery?
UIC departments, units, registered student organizations or LCC community partners. If you are not one of these, your request will be denied.
- If you are submitting this form on behalf of an outside organization or because you are a member of such organization, your request will be denied. In other words, your event or meeting must be a project or effort of a UIC department, unit or registered student organization.
- We define community partners as organizations that collaborate on projects with the LCC.
2) When is the Gallery available?
The Gallery is available from 10am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. You can request the Gallery for after hours: weekdays 5pm to 8pm. The Gallery is not available Saturdays or Sundays.
3) What else should I know?
- Review the LCC Gallery Procedures & Regulations [PDF] because you will be asked to agree to the Procedures and Regulations and the Terms and Conditions outlined on the Space Request Form.
- Student organizations that reserve the LCC Gallery twice or more per semester will need to co-sponsor one LCC public program AND participate in one Arts-Based Civic Dialogue per semester.
- We need at least 3 business days to process your request.
Complete only one submission per event.