Undocumented Student Support

Banner photo from a mural in Pilsen that reads, "No Human Being is illegal"

For students who are undocumented or from mixed immigration status families, the Office of Diversity has a range of resources and services to help. Contact Tanya Cabrera, the Office of Diversity’s Associate Director for Equity and Inclusion, for more information about the resources and programs available to undocumented students at UIC, in the city of Chicago, and in the State of Illinois: