Honoring 40 Years of Art, Culture, and Social change!
Date(s) - Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - Thursday, September 15, 2016
1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Presented by: UIC Latino Cultural Center
Wed., Sept. 14th, 5pm-7:30pm
- Meet the Social Pollinator artists and enjoy musical performances
- Taste food from the LCC’s 40 Recipes Project, on sale to benefit the LCC
- Bid in the Aerial Advocacy Auction to benefit the Fearless Undocumented Alliance (FUA) scholarship
- Reconnect with old friends and meet new people
- And more…
Wed., Sept. 14th, 1pm-5pm & Thur., Sept. 15th, 1pm-5pm
- Explore 40 years of archives on display in the LCC Gallery
- Watch the Social Pollinators Project in process with 10 Latina/o artists
- Purchase the LCC 40 Recipes Cookbook, a great gift for the holidays
- And more…
All audiences are welcome to join us at this program. Captioning, ASL Interpretation and Audio-Description services will be available upon request by contacting the number above.
Name: Mario Lucero
Phone: (312) 996-3095
Thank you to our funders and UIC co-sponsors: The Chicago Community Trust & USDA Forest Service International Programs. Chancellor’s Committee on the Status of Latinos (CCSL), Great Cities Institute (GCI), Latin American and Latino Studies (LALS) Program, Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (LARES) Program, Office of the Chancellor, Office of Diversity, Office of the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, and Office of Public and Government Affairs.
UIC Latino Cultural Center