DACA & Undocumented Resources
For all students who are undocumented, are DACA recipients, and/or from mixed immigration status families, UIC has a wide range of resources and services to help.
- Illinois Rise Act application NOW available for undocumented students
- Know Your Rights to Defend Your Rights, English [PDF]
- Know Your Rights to Defend Your Rights, Spanish [PDF]
- Campus-wide & Community Resources [PDF]
- Fearless Undocumented Alliance (FUA) Student Organization facebook page
- Additional Resources for Undocumented Students – Tanya Cabrera, Office of Diversity, email@example.com